[PD] batch processing and event execution

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:55:43 CET 2019

Thanks Christof and Claude for your replies.

My question need some clarification, namely that I am not using any object calling clocks (delay, metro, pipe, etc) or dsp objects. I am only interested in 0-time ordering, for example:

[loadbang]

[t b b b       ]
I       I           I
I       I          (load many large arrays/soundfiles)
|      (analize arrrays/sounds and write them to disk)

[; pd quit(