[PD] batch processing and event execution

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:50:07 CET 2019

Thanks!

So, 'deterministic' here would mean that, no matter what, it does what it
is asked for in the given order, waiting every time until each step is done?

I guess that if I ask for a 'list' of all events, I mean the fully
determined sequence of commands that happen throughout the execution of a
patch. This would look like an overloaded and fully verbose log file that
shows every step of the patch. I think a log like this might be useful for
debugging or for increasing efficiency.

I have used [text sequence] to record performances, for example, in order
to replicate a performance. However, a log like the one above might serve
different purposes, but I have no idea where or how it could be implemented
(perhaps something like `pd -log -open main.pd` would just output the log
instead of running the patch)

http://fdch.github.io/tv