[PD] Japanese language problem

S.E.P. dreamoftheshoreofanotherworld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:08:19 CET 2019

Hello!

I'm very sorry I never saw your reply, Dan. I just kept using PD without
access to the Audio Settings... Today, I finally changed the OS language
and system region to English (U.S.) and can open Audio Settings.

To answer your questions, I'm not tech-savvy enough to know how to "get a
copy of the string that causes the error". I've used error logs for Android
before, do I need to open something like that, but for Windows and look at
it while I click on Media>Audio Settings?

As for the setup, it's Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 NG55VR-7WL.

Let me know how I can help.

Best,
Elliot