[PD] Help with reverb design and vanilla's abstractions ([rev1~]/[rev2~]/[rev3~])

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 21:38:30 CET 2019

Somewhere out there is a Fiboverb I made that tunes [fdn~] with scaled
segments of fibonacci sequence. Neighbours have relative coprimality
giving a wonderfully clear, uncoloured overall reverb, but with
nice "character" depending on where you start in the sequence.

I recall at the time I was fascinated by Golomb rulers and Dirichlet/Riemann
sequences in a mad quest to find crafty ways to make cool reverbs,
alas the patches are lost to the winds and my mind is a stranger
to the maths once again... but I suggest its a fertile to place
to go digging as I had some nice results.

best,
Andy