[PD] Purr Data 2.8.1 released
jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 20:07:27 CET 2019
Purr Data 2.8.1 is now available:
* fixed a bug where the "Cancel" button would not work on the "Do you want
to save..." dialog
* added separate help files for [draw svg] and [table]. These used to
navigate directly to canvas-help.pd which is confusing for new users
* fixed a race by removing an old code path no longer needed by the
GUI. This could sometimes be triggered by creating a new object and
immediately clicking afterwards on a trackpad.
* fixed position of cat sprite in the "About Pd" patch. (Thanks to
nerrons for this one!)
* changed default font-size for new patches to 12 for improved
readability. This can be reverted back to size 10 font in the GUI
Preferences tab by removing the "-font-size 12" flag.
Please report any bugs:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-list