[PD] trying to set up OSC between Unity and PD via [netreceive] or [iemnet/udpreceive]

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 10:56:04 CET 2019

OK thanks Christof! [oscparse] seems to do the trick, and formats it as a
list that i can break up. and it seems i have [netreceive] working properly
after all, so that was my error thinking it was broken. it is a bit picky
and seems to work better if i send it a message as to what port to listen
to rather than defining it as an argument initially.