[PD] help making a GUI object visible in GOP (cyclone/comment)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:30:01 CET 2019

There's no need to test it, it's been tested and it ain't visible inside a
subpatch with GOP, no doubt about it. I just needed help in the code to
figure out how to make it visible or what's wrong with it:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/blob/master/cyclone_
objects/binaries/control/comment.c - a test patch makes more sense if you
were trying to edit this code and see if it'd work after compiling it.

My best guess was to comment out line 455  - if (glist->gl_havewindow) - in
the comment_vis method, but that wasn't it, and all the other attempts I
did were more gratuitous guesses that led nowhere.

Still trying to figure it out though

cheers