[PD] [OT] Long delays when writing to this list.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:25:44 CET 2019

please do not hijack unrelated threads.

Yes, sorry, my bad.

one thing that might have happened, is that hotmail set up a bunch of
new outgoing mailhosts at the beginning of 2019.
thus our system has to re-learn the new hotmail servers and this might
lead to the delayed delivery.

That might explain my problem. Thanks for the explanation.

Hope my situation is back to normality soon.

I'll use this mail also as a test.

:)