[PD] Canvas questions

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Feb 20 18:09:27 CET 2019

3) you *can* use literal semicolons and commas with [text], but they have to be escaped with backslashes, e.g.: "foo\, bar".
note, however, that it will confuse the Tcl parser when using such a string as a canvas label, like in 1). you can substitute them with similar looking codepoints http://unicode.org/cldr/utility/confusables.jsp :-)

Christof