[PD] Audio clicks with postgresql external

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Thu Feb 21 22:46:32 CET 2019

You could try:
- to launch a second instance of Pd from your init script, and communicate
via [netsend] / [netreceive]
- or to run this second Pd instance via [pd~]; this could be simpler to
implement (because you'll just use inlet/outlet to communicate), but I
don't know, even with -noaudio and -nogui flags, if it will avoid the
master instance to block.