[PD] [PD-announce] Mission Completed: Cyclone 0.3 stable release is out!

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:03:52 CET 2019

Congrats!

Cyclone is an important library and it's great to see its continuation. This has been a learning experience for all but it is now success story of the post-extended "deken model." If/when I'm teaching Pd in the future, I will most likely be piggy-backing off of this work as Cyclone and your new tutorials are a great entry point for both beginners and people coming from Max.

> On Feb 22, 2019, at 3:32 AM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 23:24:07 -0300
> From: Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com <mailto:porres at gmail.com>>
> To: pd-announce at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-announce at lists.iem.at>
> Subject: [PD] [PD-announce] Mission Completed: Cyclone 0.3 stable
> 	release is out!
>
> Howdy, please allow me to share a rather personal and detailed report to
> this dear list about this release: The Cyclone Library (a set of Pure Data
> objects cloned from Max/MSP) is finally upgraded to version 0.3! The main
> goal of Cyclone 0.3 was to update it to Max 7! Max 8 is out now and there
> are minor updates that could be included in cyclone, which may be ported in
> a possible future 0.4 release. Cyclone 0.3 also provide numerous fixes,
> several new objects and a newly written documentation!

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>