[PD] error -9988: Invalid stream pointer

Maximiliano Estudies maxiestudies at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:43:23 CET 2019

Sorry I forgot about all the important stuff.

MacBookPro with Sierra and pd 0.49-1.
I was using the internal audio interface and microphone from my laptop,
because I was just testing the patch. The patch is very simple, just plays
back a stereo file using readsf~ and processes the microphone signal with
some band pass filter and [rev1].
I can't tell you exactly what I did, because it appeared in different
situations. I just opened the patch to find out what could trigger the
error, and I couldn't make it happen, so I left it alone for a while and
then, I got the error, and a couple seconds later pd crashed.
Here <https://we.tl/t-wYXcTcdfwX> is the patch (also with the sound files
and cue lists), maybe I am doing something bad without knowing, but
yesterday I tried with a couple of older patches that used to work fine and
I had the same problems.
For me it is weird that it seems to appear out of the blue, I don't recall
doing any update or changing anything for the last couple of months... I
have also been using pd 49-1 since the release.

--
Maximiliano Estudies
+49 176 36784771