[PD] help loading pix_opencv

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:30:33 CET 2019

Hi,

I compiled latest pix_opencv from my github fork, but I have linking
problems.

I am on macos 10.14.2, mojave

Using `lipo -info`, all of pd, Gem.pd_darwin, pix_opencv.pd_darwin and
libopencv_*.dylib show as: "Non-fat file ... architecture: x86_64"

This is the error on the console:

GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.94.git v0.94_pre1
error:
/Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.pd_darwin,
10): Symbol not found: _cvCalcGlobalOrientation
  Referenced from:
/Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.pd_darwin
  Expected in: flat namespace
 in /Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/pix_opencv/pix_opencv.pd_darwin
not reloading 'image' plugins (already 5 loaded)
 pix_opencv_contours
error: ... couldn't create

Any pointers would be appreciated.

thanks,