[PD] help loading pix_opencv

ub ub at xdv.org
Thu Feb 28 22:15:58 CET 2019

hey frederico,

you might be using a more modern major version of opencv than is
referenced from the code of pix_opencv. calling functions this way
apparently has been deprecated in opencv 3.

if you have opencv2 installed somewhere (as you seem to have the headers
because your build did succeed) you can force the use of the other
version library with setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/opencv2 in the
shell from which you start pd.

hope that helps,

ub