[PD] help loading pix_opencv

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 00:48:52 CET 2019

I removed yet another object from src/Makefile.am (the one calling '
_cvCalcGlobalOrientation')
but now, I get "no suitable image found", and "mach-o, but wrong
architecture"

/Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/Pd/externals/Gem/../pix_opencv/pix_opencv_hough_circles.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/Pd/externals/Gem/../pix_opencv/pix_opencv_hough_circles.pd_darwin,
10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
/Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/Pd/externals/Gem/../pix_opencv/pix_opencv_hough_circles.pd_darwin:
mach-o, but wrong architecture
/Users/federicocamarahalac/Documents/Pd/externals/pix_opencv/pix_opencv_hough_circles.pd_darwin:
mach-o, but wrong architecture

--
http://fdch.github.io/tv