[PD] help loading pix_opencv

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 02:00:43 CET 2019

ok. i think you can discard my last email. It turns out i was loading the old 32bit i had.  my bad.

but

i did some more digging and the reason pd does not load the externals is that they dont exist. somehow the only object built is pix_opencv.pd_darwin, which just fires a console welcome message. The rest of the pix_opencv_*.pd_darwin objects are not created. Only their *.o are there and they *can* be used to make their respective ps_darwins (tried with one and worked, loaded and all :)

First, I dont know why this last step of the linking is just not happening. How can I make sure this is not something missing from the generated Makefile?

Second, I dont fully understand these makefiles. Can this all be done easier with pd-lib-builder? I am tempted to try and do something like that.

thanks for your help!!