[PD] help loading pix_opencv

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:20:11 CET 2019

I see, so pd-lib-builder is not an option.

It is an automake system, but I can't tell if it builds (or if it is meant to build) to a single binary or not. It does look like Gem's, and the compilation aftermath looks very similar, too.

The reason why I think it's not a single binary is that the old release I have (i think from deken) contains one binary per source.

Is there a way to check if pix_opencv is a single binary build? e.g, How/Where is single binary achieved in Gem?