[PD] help loading pix_opencv

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:22:34 CET 2019

Ok, just to halt this thread, I have a fix for the current pix_opencv build
situation with this script that I added
<https://github.com/avilleret/pix_opencv/blob/6fdbba2bbffe28153fb9adf24ce0b879294ab9cf/mac/make_darwins.sh>
my pr <https://github.com/avilleret/pix_opencv/pull/11>

Afaic, pix_opencv actually tries to link as a single binary, but for some
reason, it just dont. I went ahead and made it so every object lives in its
own little bundle.

Thanks for your help!! Hope somebody finds this useful

http://fdch.github.io/tv