[PD] bang on phasor~ wrap

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:50:59 CET 2019

claude pointed the discussion that has an amazing easy way.

instead of trying to get a bang from phasor someway, you can create a
phasor with bangs

[metro x]

[0, 1 x (

[vline~]

where x is freq/samprate, you could calculate it and send it to metro and
through a [f ] banged by the metro to a [0, 1 $1(

pros: easy way to access the bangs with exactly time

cons: -it is impossible (not impossible, i propose a hard solution after)
to change the frequency while ramp is going, you can only change it for the
next ramp. This makes low frequencies annoying to control this way.

-one possible way to overcome this problem is using some doppler delay line
after the ramp while recalculating mannualy where the next bang should be,
and when that arrives we start the metro and reset the doppler. Just forget
this, but would be an idea.