[PD] 3rd order Ambisonics encoder for PD?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Mar 5 05:17:31 CET 2019

there's the HOA library from CICM: https://github.com/CICM/HoaLibrary-PD

shameless plug: you can also use the IEM plugin suite (https://plugins.iem.at/) together with [vstplugin~] (https://git.iem.at/pd/vstplugin). there's an alpha release of [vstplugin~] on Deken but the final release will come in a couple of days. I guess the StereoEncoder plugin is what you're looking for. give it a try!

Christof