[PD] Gem 0.94 on Mac OS X

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:37:53 CET 2019

Fede,

here you are the commands I used:
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure --with-pd=/Applications/Pd-0.49-1.app/Contents/Resources
--enable-videoAVF
--with-libvlc-CFLAGS=-I/Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/include
--with-libvlc-LIBS='-L/Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/lib -lvlc'
--without-Carbon-framework --with-defaultwindow=gemcocoawindow
--without-ftgl --without-imagemagick GL_CFLAGS="-DDUMMY_GL"
GL_LIBS="-framework OpenGL"
$ make
$ make install

feel free to delete those elements what you need, I had to cancel ftgl or
imagemmagick as looks like in Mojave for some reason cmake symlinks does
not work properly, and those elements which I updated with brew or macport
or compiled with cmake just cannot be found by Gem.

Anyway, please let us all know if you can compile and have pix_video make
working properly.
Best,
Popesz