[PD] Gem 0.94 on Mac OS X

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:01:26 CET 2019

Iohannes,

this is what made me clear why my system has broken pipes or something like
that:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54068035/linking-not-working-in-homebrews-cmake-since-mojave
I am not the only one who has troubles with homebrew.
My system was originally 10.11 if I remember well, and upgraded the system
already 3 times. Looks like Mojave cannot really handle the old headers
installed many years ago.
Anyway, was looking for this solution for a while, thought will never have
Gem back working again, but a total fresh Mac OS X install just scared me.

Popesz