[PD] chronometer + metronome that syncs multiple Android/iOS devices over network?

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:17:33 CET 2019

I already have a test version running! nice. I used PDdroidparty and I
get a phone and two computers running the same chronometer in sync.
there are some issues I need to check yet but it seems this like this is
the right direction to go. I will dump the code into github when it is
useable.

(I am fighting now with PdDroidPublisher as we would need to have an apk
that we can just install into participants mobiles. The PdDroidPublisher
documentation is outdated as far as I can see and I far from being an
expert in Android Studio configuration, lets see)

enrike

19/3/6 04:13(e)an, Chris McCormick igorleak idatzi zuen: