[PD] [PD-announce] Purr-Data Google Summer of Code opportunity

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:14:44 CET 2019

Thank you for straightening me out on that, Christof! I had seen this one
and vst~, but for some reason I only tested vst~, which gave me too many
problems to recommend it to my program's users, but this does indeed do
exactly what I want; well, it would be ideal if I could put the whole thing
inside another VST plugin, but I understand this is not an option for the
moment, to use Pd as VST plugin together with externals... Unless there's
something else I'm missing...

Chuckk