[PD] PD 0.49 - turn off multiple connections ? ...

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Mar 7 09:57:21 CET 2019

On 07.03.19 09:47, Christof Ressi wrote:
>> It annoys me more often than I find it useful and would have prefered to have it as an opt-in feature
>
> Me too!

how about creating a ticket on [1]?
Bug #547 (which i linked earlier) is *related* but not exactly the same.

On 07.03.19 09:31, Peter P. wrote:> Now pd has this startup flag
> 	-noautopatch
> though I am not sure if this applied to the newest
> intelligent patching™ additions.

totally not. (as in: no this flag is currently not honoured; and i'm
pretty much opposed to a cmdline flag to turn any patching feature that
is only sometimes useful globally on/off)

fgaskdr
IOhannes

[1] https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues