[PD] Pd as vst plugin (was: [PD-announce] Purr-Data Google Summer of Code opportunity)

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:25:48 CET 2019

Hi!
Thanks for the tip. I did come across this during my searching before.
I'd offer to help adapt it to run on Linux and OSX, but I did not foresee
Steinberg illegalizing VST2. I would not be legally allowed to do this
since I did not obtain a license before Oct 2018. I would gladly help with
testing, though. Any idea how much struggle would be involved? Are Linux
and OSX support something you'd consider?
-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com