[PD] how to edit PD's colors to make your own theme

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Mar 8 23:53:20 CET 2019

>> just so it's clear, you mean we cannot write plugins for that, right?

yes.

On 3/8/19 10:11 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> or does it mean we can't even edit it without having to recompile from the
> source?

not sure i understand what you mean.
if you have 'searched for "blue" or "black" in the src/ folder', you
would see that these hardcoded values are in C-files (all files in src/
are C-files, btw)
if you edit C-files, you need to recompile them in order to have an effect.

if the hardcoded values were on the GUI-side, we could always overwrite
them with a plugin. however, they are not.

gmdasr
IOhannes