[PD] PD 0.49 - turn off multiple connections ? ...

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:30:34 CET 2019

* Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> [2019-03-08 19:10]:
> I figure and assume you all know, but clicking unselects  all the objects
> so you can make a single connection if you will. And there's always
> control-z until that becomes a new habit.

I do think the additions are great as well. New features to software
ideally should integrate into the workflow seemlessly and without
disrupting the learned behavior. Having to deliberatly unselect or
even employ undo to live happily with a new feature still seems to need
some tailoring to make it become seemless. I argue a modifier for the
multiconnections will do that.