[PD] how to edit PD's colors to make your own theme

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:32:20 CET 2019

Em sáb, 9 de mar de 2019 às 06:51, Fede Camara Halac <camarafede at gmail.com>
escreveu:

>  I misread and, for a minute, I imagined a tabbed Pd, with tabbed canvases
> and all. I panicked a bit :)

me too, haha

Em sáb, 9 de mar de 2019 às 05:28, Peter P. <peterparker at fastmail.com>
escreveu:

> If you are on a cool operating system like Linux, you can simply
> invertcyour screen

nope, macOS here

> what would you do, if i said that it was possible?

try an inverted theme, black background and white font/boxes/cords

Em sáb, 9 de mar de 2019 às 05:51, Seb Shader via Pd-list <
pd-list at lists.iem.at> escreveu:

> Hi, I thought I'd mention I have a pd mod I've been trying to maintain
> for a couple releases that has color plugins as well as initbangc
> https://github.com/sebshader/pdnext/releases/tag/0.49-0n
>
> I don't understand git too well but i'm trying to keep the colors mod
> updated with the source generally :-)

Wow, that seems like a good starting point to include those in Pd. You
could try making a PR, or Dan could check it out and steal from it as he
did from other forks already ;)

cheers