[PD] chronometer + metronome that syncs multiple Android/iOS devices over network?

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 10:05:56 CET 2019

> we would like to do the following: on device joined send a message only
> to that device. is this possible?

I actually solved the problem I had by setting.getting a state, so no
need to send messages individually. nice system btw.

> also I feel we have experienced some weird fluctuations in the tick. is
> the Symcjams tick trying to be as accurate as possible? or it is more
> important to maintain a shared tick where all devices are in sync even
> if the tick becomes a bit irregular?

I just experienced this again. For some reason despite BMP was 60 the
tick was twice faster, if not more, for a while, later it went down to
60. I dont know why this might be happening. It just happens sometimes.
I think at some point it was the opposite, it went down to 30bpm or so.

thanks

enrike