[PD] Save patch with internal message

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:07:50 CET 2019

Thanks guys!!!! Frank Barknecht RRADical are very promising for organizing
my patches... since it is related with the source of my wish to save patch
with internal messages.

If somebody have more ideas related to it, you are welcomed!! :)

Em seg, 11 de mar de 2019 às 14:50, Liam Goodacre <liamg_uw at hotmail.com>
escreveu:

> I've never found a way of saving the patch to the current file, but if you
> want to save it to a new file, you can do this:
>
> [savetofile newpatch.pd home/my/directory(
> |
> [send pd-mypatch.pd]

 Esteban Viveros

www.estebanviveros.com