[PD] status of leap motion controller in Pd, especially on Linux?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:03:44 CET 2019

So it seems that there is an OS X binary of [leapmotion] at
http://puredatajapan.info/?page_id=1514
of which I assume it was compiled with the v1 SDK

as well as a 64bit linux binary at
https://philtgun.me/2017/02/04/leap-synthesizer-in-pure-data/
which I assume to be v1 SDK as well.

Can anyone confirm?