[PD] added libs on deken

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:37:01 CET 2019

Hi Cyrille,

Thanks for the libs!

I have compiled them for Windows-64-bits. It was very straight-forward
using pd-lib-builder + msys2 + MinGW64.

Here's a preview (sources included):

http://lucarda.com.ar/x/pre-deken-chenry-w64-libs.zip

Most are tested and working. I even tried the pmpd examples with
"Gem/0.94~pre1 (deken-archive for Windows 64bit)" and they are working. :)

Is it OK if I upload them to Deken?