[PD] [Pd] No symbol arguments for append

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:40:01 CET 2019

I'm having this problem on Win 7 64-bit, with vanilla Pd 0.49.0 both 32-bit
and 64-bit, as well as Purr-Data vs. Pd-l2ork-2.8.1 2019-0207-rev.e216f5a0

A symbol included as part of a struct definition is not accepted using
append, whether I send individual values or a list with all values.
Sending an individual symbol, I see "error: inlet: expected 'float' but god
'symbol'
Sending a list, I see "error: pd-odd.odd: not a number"
Is this a bug or a sign that I'm doing something wrong?
Thank you
Chuckk