[PD] get keyboard events without repeats (in 2019)

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Mar 18 20:05:18 CET 2019

If you use pd-l2ork v.1 (pre-Purr-Data) it also offers an optional
argument for key and keyname objects (arg 1, e.g. [key 1]) that allows
for filtering of repeat events. Doing so is fairly tricky given the
tcl/tk + networked gui communication implementation, particularly on
Linux, but it does work. Porting it should not be too difficult.

Best,

Ico