[PD] pd-wiimote cant get acceleration

Francisco Medeiros excalibas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:36:23 CET 2019

Thanks for the answers.
I got it to work with an older computer. I am also sure I did it with an
RPI 3 some months ago but I dont have access to one right now.
Could the problem be because I am using 64bit ubuntu?
For the next two days I will leave it like this because of the instalation
but I will investigate with the [hid] object next week. I wonder how to do
the pairing with the [hid] object.

Love

F. Medeiros