[PD] [matchbox] - OSC pattern matching not working

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Mar 23 19:03:06 CET 2019

On 3/23/19 1:40 PM, oliver wrote:
> hi,
>
> i recently discovered that the "OSC" mode of [matchbox] doesn't work
> anymore with the latest ZEXY release (2.2.8 i386, from deken)
>
> "regex" mode also seems to do nothing.

weird.
please file a bug report¹ at https://git.iem.at/pd/zexy/
(preferably with some examples to trigger the problematic behaviour; the
examples should require significantly less brain power than walking
through the help patch)

> work under windows in earlier versions of zexy. "regex" always seemed to
> be non-functional.

"regex"-mode always required libregex (or similar), and zexy (on
windows) used to be built without that.

> (but as a small compensation: [regex] is working well again ;-))

and the latest uploads of zexy have been built *with* libregex-support :-)

fgmdsar
IOhannes

¹ i seem to remember you asking me something along these lines over a
beer a few days ago :-)
if others exerience similar things, please chime in!