[PD] can't load Gem 0.94~pre1 on Windows

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sat Mar 23 19:22:55 CET 2019

> Gem-0.94 has been released a couple of days (or was it weeks?) ago.

oh, I have missed that.

> ...but there's no Gem-0.94 build for windows/32bit, only for win/64bit
> (so if you can, please use that).

I had searched for "Gem" on Deken on a 32-bit Pd and got the 32 bit pre-release, so I tried that. Maybe remove it from Deken?
I just tried Gem-0.94 with 64-bit Pd and it works fine, thanks!

BTW, how does Deken determine the architecture? I have a 32-bit Pd installed and when I'm using Deken on my *local* 64-bit Pd, I only get results for 32-bit... (I just download the 64-bit version anyway)

> (if you ever have time, we might
> try to resolve this together.)

sure!