[PD] How can I weave multiple signals together?

RT ratulloch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:08:15 CET 2019

I expect some-type of delay because of processing but each of the 3 signals
will be generated using OSC~ (See patch or included image with original
message showing possible logic).   I guess you could look at it as taking
in audio from 3 microphones and processing the sound on each mic then
outputting it back to the dac, but the processing is the big piece I'm
missing :-) .

It can be done multiple ways using arrays and programming
https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/59709-how-do-i-create-a-function-that-interweaves-two-vectors-of-1xn-dimensions
or https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10316304/interweaving-vectors  .
Just not sure how to do it in Pd.