[PD] getting back to business

Ignacio Lois ignaciolois at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 02:10:13 CET 2019

Hello everyone,
I used to do some stuff with pd-extended about eight years ago. I did a
quite interesting and rather large project back then but I haven't really
touched the language since [although I kept receiving these mails and
sometimes I even read them]. I'm thinking of getting back into it, so I
have two questions for you:

1. Are there any new libraries (from around 2010 onwards) I should be aware
of? Be it because they're useful or cool or your favorite for any reason.
2. What do you think would be good katas for Pd? It doesn't matter if
they're very basic.

Thanks!