[PD] getting back to business

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:24:01 CET 2019

Welcome back to PD land!

There are several new libraries that you might want to look into--ELSE, Ofelia, and Context (I'm doing a little self promotion with the last one). But IMO the more important thing is getting up to date with changes in Vanilla.

[text] and [array] are new Vanilla objects which replace [textfile] and [table] respectively. They might not feel natural to someone coming from Extended, but once you get used to them they will improve your patching immensely.

[clone] is also new--it helps you create n number of abstractions in one location. [savestate] lets you save the state of an abstraction.

There may be others--this is just what comes to my mind first.