[PD] Tcl/Tk error

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Tue Apr 2 19:10:24 CEST 2019

Christof Ressi wrote:
> hey oliver,
>
> other users (including myself) have experienced this as well and it's a serious regression. Now that I have some time I want to investigate this. I've already fixed a related bug in September (https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/467).
>
> can you do me a favour and file a bug report on GitHub?

just did it. but unfortunately (like other users said) it seems to occur
completely at random, i tried to strip it down to a minimal patch but
now of course nothing happens ;-)

i will hold on to observe this and try to narrow down the possible weak
spots in my scenario

will report back asap

best

oliver