[PD] Known number object issues in v0.49.0 on Windows ?

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:07:13 CEST 2019

I'm in between Linux boxes at present. Unfortunately I'm having some issues
with Number objects in v0.49.0 on Windows. Specifically, I cant enter
values almost all the time. Only Ctrl-LMB allows me to scroll values up and
down. Double clicking worked once as specified in the tutorial I'm doing,
but I'm not sure how to reproduce that success.

Are there any known issues for this version on this platform?

Thanks