[PD] Known number object issues in v0.49.0 on Windows ?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 3 19:35:27 CEST 2019

On 4/3/19 7:07 PM, Andrew Lyons wrote:
> I'm in between Linux boxes at present. Unfortunately I'm having some issues
> with Number objects in v0.49.0 on Windows. Specifically, I cant enter
> values almost all the time. Only Ctrl-LMB allows me to scroll values up and
> down.

risking to state something obvious:
if you need to press <kbd>Ctrl</kbd> while dragging the mouse to change
numbers, then you are currently in "Edit" mode.
however, in "Edit" mode, you usually cannot interact with a number-box
to change the value it holds. you need to switch to "Run" mode
switched to "Run" mode, that's why it's working).

> Double clicking worked once as specified in the tutorial I'm doing,

i don't know which tutorial you are doing, but i also don't know what a
double click on a number-box is supposed to do *at all*.

fgmards
IOhannes