[PD] Known number object issues in v0.49.0 on Windows ?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:30:19 CEST 2019

just to chime in here, i'm on a Mac and i noticed that i can't enter in a
number manually while in Run mode on 0.49 either (Edit mode is no problem,
though).  i can use the mouse to change the number by clicking and
dragging, and holding down Shift while doing it allows decimal adjustment.
but it doesn't seem possible to edit the contents of a number box by double
clicking and typing a new number while in Run mode. i thought i remembered
this being possible in earlier versions but maybe this is intended
behavior? clarification appreciated!

best,
scott