[PD] [PD-announce] Survey on Programming Languages and Musical Instruments

Koray Tahiroğlu koray.tahiroglu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:37:05 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Andrew McPherson and I are writing a paper on the relationships between music programming languages and the digital instruments, compositions and performances they support. As part of that, we'd like to invite your participation in an online survey about your digital tools and musical practices. The survey contains 27 questions, and we expect it will take around 20 minutes of your time.

https://sopi.aalto.fi/dmiip/idiomaticity/survey/ <https://sopi.aalto.fi/dmiip/idiomaticity/survey/>

Thanks for your participation, apologies for cross-posting, and please feel free to share the link with any other designers and musicians you think might be interested.

best,
Koray

M.Koray Tahiroğlu
Department of Media,