[PD] [PD-announce] Survey on Programming Languages and Musical Instruments

Derek Holzer macumbista at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:30:41 CEST 2019

Hi Koray,

survey is broken on questions 15 and 16.

Selecting "Is the piece notated?" = NO, and not selecting anything on
question 16 means you are not allowed to leave page.

Selecting "Is the piece notated?" = NO, and selecting anything on
question 16 means you are not allowed to leave page.

Only way to leave page is to select "Is the piece notated?" = YES and
selecting anything on question 16.

D.