[PD] [PD-announce] Fwd: [cec-c] Marie curie

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 07:34:49 CEST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Monty Adkins' via CEC-Conference <cec-conference at googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 10:42
Subject: [cec-c] Marie curie
To: cec-conference at googlegroups.com <cec-conference at googlegroups.com>

The School of Music, Humanities and Media invites expressions of interest
for the Marie Curie Post-Doctoral Fellowship at the University of
Huddersfield.

We have world-leading resources for Music and Music Technology focused
around the Centre for Research in New Music.

We are interested in receiving applications in all areas of Music and Music
Technology.

Please make sure to read the weblinks to ensure your eligibility to the two
schemes.

Many thanks

Prof. Monty Adkins
University of Huddersfield
UK
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooterMarch2019.jpg
]

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it
from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the
business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and
will accept no liability.