[PD] mobile devices: knowledge gathering

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:17:44 CEST 2019

hi jakob

my experience is with PDDroidparty, I am not sure if it is very
different with MobMuPlat. If you can stick to PDpDroidarty like
developing system it makes the working process way more simple than
going into something like OpenFrameworks + libPD

some years ago I tried other options (OF, Processing, Python), from all
of them Processing was the easier one for me, but it was only Android at
the time. not sure now. However using PDDroidParty is by far way easier
than any of those, but you are limited by the GUI elements you can use.

I dont think you can get GEM working on android. All the externals I
have used are pure pd, no binaries.

good luck

enrike

19/4/5 16:57(e)an, Jakob Laue igorleak idatzi zuen: