[PD] Implementing compressor as a patch?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:42:45 CEST 2019

Em seg, 8 de abr de 2019 às 13:50, Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> From what I understand, Alexandre is looking for
> an implementation that is purely signal based (or in other words:
> emulates more closely a analog circuit compressor).
>
> Or am I missing something completely?

yup. Not that I'm looking for a way to do it in vanilla, I guess I didn't
express myself well. I can even actually think of ways to do it now, but
I'm really happy with externals and I'm just really concerned on how is the
best and more sophisticated way to implement compressors in Pd. Apparently,
my approach is the same as the other examples provided here.

thanks